YouArePreApproved Terms of Service
What YouArePreApproved promises you:
(YouArePreApproved recommends that you print this agreement and keep it in your records.)
YouArePreApproved wants to be sure you not only understand all the paragraphs …but, just as importantly, that you are pleased with what is available to you. We believe that you shouldn’t have to be an attorney to be able to read and understand terms of an agreement or an offer of credit. The terms should be clear and without the fine print that hide the important details. So, we created our Terms of Service with these goals in mind.
Participation is easy. You must indicate that you agree to the terms described here by checking the box next to "I certify that I have read and agree to YouArePreApproved.com's Terms of Service".
But note: If you don’t agree to these terms, then do not check this box and do not proceed.
Best bet: Read on. If you do have a question(s), please email them to us at Privacy@YouArePreApproved.com and we will immediately respond to you.
What YouArePreApproved is not:
- Our service will not leave a mark in your credit file that can be seen by anyone other than you, so it will not hurt or affect your credit score at all.
- We will not charge you a fee to use our service.
- We will not provide your personal information to our participating credit issuers (also commonly known as lenders) or insurers unless you:
Accept a PreApproved offer of credit or insurance, then we will pass this information to the credit issuer or insurer so that you do not have to re-type this information into a form.
Call a credit issuer or insurer, then we will pass your information into its customer relationship management database system to save you time while on the call.
We will also provide the credit issuer or issuer with your PreApproval Number as verification that you have met its criteria necessary to receive a PreApproved firm offer of credit or insurance.
If you received a post-card from YouArePreApproved from one our participating credit issuers or insurers:
- We are not a credit issuer/lender or insurer and so we do not establish the preset eligibility criteria necessary to meet or exceed in order for a PreApproved firm offer of credit to be made to you. However, we either employ the credit issuer / lender or insurer's criteria and make the decision upon their behalf as to whether you meet or exceed it criteria or we provide them with non-personally identifiable information from which they make a decision whether you meet or exceed their criteria in order to extend PreApproved firm offers of credit and insurance to you. Our job is putting the two of you together. We make the presentation of these PreApproved firm offers easier and simpler for you to review and accept immediately.
Congratulations! This means that you have met or exceeded the credit criteria that the credit issuer or insurer has established for you to receive this PreApproved firm offer of credit or insurance and
How YouArePreApproved's patent-pending real-time process works as well as what you will receive:
- You can Accept the PreApproved offer and feel confident that under Federal Law this is a firm offer of credit or insurance.
- This means that you cannot be turned down as long as you continue to meet the specific criteria used to select you for the PreApproved firm offer of credit or insurance and provide sufficient collateral if and only if collateral is disclosed in the offer as being required (Examples: home mortgages or auto loans), as well as meet any other criteria outside of the credit bureau that must be disclosed to you in the PreApproved firm offer of credit (Example: debt to income ratio) or insurance.
- The rate and terms of the PreApproved firm offer of credit will be guaranteed to you until the expiration date shown on the post-card.
Our patent-pending process allows you to receive PreApproved firm offers of credit or insurance from many credit issuers or insurers within 60 seconds while online. You may immediately accept any offer that is attractive to you.
When you use our service, you agree that:
Links to third-parties and information provided to them:
- Your name and address information will be added to our database of persons interested in receiving PreApproved firm offers of credit or insurance which under Federal Law provide guarantees to you.
- You will be joining other like-minded persons on our mailing list who understand the benefits of applying for credit after they have received PreApproved firm offers of credit or insurance along with the protections afforded to them under Federal Law.
- You are authorizing us to send your name and address information into one or more consumer reporting agencies (CRAs for short and also commonly known as the credit bureaus) of Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax.
- Our participating credit issuers and insurers have instructed the credit reporting agencies or YouArePreApproved.com to immediately determine whether you meet or exceed their credit criteria necessary to then extend a PreApproved firm offer of credit or insurance to you. This process and the resulting PreApproved firm offers of credit or insurance will not affect your credit score.
- If you meet or exceed their criteria, then you will immediately receive a “You Are PreApproved For:” page which will include the electronic notifications of all PreApproved firm offers of credit or insurance extended to you and for your review.
- Click on a notification and the full terms of the offer will be presented to you. You can click on the “I Accept” button on the offer and feel confident that under Federal Law this is a firm offer of credit or insurance to you. This means: This offer is guaranteed to you and you cannot be turned down as long as you continue to meet the specific criteria used to select you for the PreApproved firm offer of credit or insurance and you provide sufficient collateral if and only if collateral is disclosed in the offer as being required (examples: home mortgages or auto loans) ), as well as meet any other criteria outside of the credit bureau that must be disclosed to you in the PreApproved firm offer of credit (example: debt to income ratio) or insurance.
- The rate or terms of the PreApproved firm offer of credit will be guaranteed to you for as little as one (1) business day or as many as ninety (90) days. If a rate can change, you will be told how often it could change. If a rate can change (Ex: mortgage rates that may change daily), then you will be given the ability to refresh the offer in real-time so that you can view the current firm offer rate and terms available to you before contacting the credit issuer / lender. So, if you accept the offer, you must accept within the time period disclosed. While you are online or on a telephone call with a credit issuer or insurer, you will be presented with rates and terms immediately available to you prior to your agreement to apply for the credit offered to you.
- If you provide us with your email address, then you are granting us permission to email you the PreApproved firm offers of credit or insurance so you have a permanent copy of them. We will only email you future PreApproved emails if you explicitly give us permission to do so. If you grant us your permission, then we will occasionally email you information which we believe would be relevant to you as well as PreApproved firm offers of credit or insurance. You may opt-out at any time to receiving any future emails, if you prefer.
- If you provide us with your telephone number, then you are granting us permission to contact you at this number (Examples: for a follow-up customer service call to request your level of satisfaction with our service and participating credit issuers and insurers or to notify you of a new PreApproved offer of credit or insurance made to you). By providing us with your telephone number, you are granting us your permission to call you even if you have previously or subsequently enrolled in any state or federal do not call lists. If you ask us not to call you again, then we will honor your request. We will not provide your name, address, email address, telephone number nor any other information to our participating credit issuers or insurers that you choose not to contact, so they will not be contacting you. You decide which of these companies (if any) you wish to communicate and by what means you prefer (online, email, telephone).
About your responsibilities:
- When you Accept a PreApproved firm offer of credit or insurance, you permit us to forward your personal information as well as your PreApproval Number so that you do not have to re-type this information into their form.
- Although we do our best to monitor our participating credit issuers and insurers' PreApproved firm offers of credit or insurance, we are not responsible for their content. However, if you have an issue with an offer or service that you have received, please share your issue with us via email at Privacy@YouArePreApproved.com. Your satisfaction is our highest priority.
What happens if we get into a legal dispute:
- You must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age to use this service.
- When you use our services, you remain responsible for your conduct and actions, and for information that you have provided to us.
- Safeguard your account security and passwords.
- You can accept or reject any offers presented. You are solely responsible for determining whether an offer meets your acceptance. If you are uncertain, we suggest that you consult with your trusted advisor to determine whether a specific PreApproved firm offer of credit or insurance is in your best interest.
- If your legal dispute involves the content of a credit issuer or insurer’s offer, then please take up the legal matter directly with them, but please make us aware of any issue that you may have with them by emailing us at Privacy@YouArePreApproved.com.
- If your legal dispute is with us, please begin by emailing us at: Privacy@YouArePreApproved.com.
- Any dispute between you and YouArePreApproved that rises to the level of a legal action, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Maricopa.
We hope that you see the advantages to you of our new, powerful, patent-pending process! It sure beats the old way of applying for credit first, hurting your credit score, and then waiting to see what is offered to you.
Now you can opt-into YouArePreApproved.com's service by agreeing to our Terms of Service, and we will immediately submit your name and address information into one or more of the credit bureaus, where our participating credit issuers have instructed the credit bureaus or YouArePreApproved.com to determine if you meet or exceed their criteria. For each credit issuer or insurer that you meet or exceed its criteria, you will receive a PreApproved firm offer of credit or insurance in real-time and be presented with your personalized rates and terms specific to you. Our service will not affect your credit score.
You can then accept the PreApproved firm offer of credit or insurance knowing that under Federal Law, you cannot be turned down and must be granted those exact terms! There's no fine print and no "bait and switch" tactics allowed.
Thank you for choosing YouArePreApproved.com.
You will have the results of our real-time process within two minutes after clicking upon the Continue button!
Terms of Service last updated on 08/10/2010